Wednesday, August 18, 2010

goldenGrey Launch

Back in April, I helped a friend with her vintage clothing website by modeling a few of the pieces she selected for her launch.  We did an Egyptian Cateye look with pale lips.  I only used a few items on my eyes to achieve this - details here

While the final shots are a visual testiment to how much of a rookie I am at modeling (read: how much of a model I'm NOT), I am so excited to share the clothes with you!  These pieces are WAY more photogenic than I am!

If you like what you see, go to goldengreysf.com to see more or to make a purchase.  Jo Anne has a lot more up her sleeve, and she's releasing everything bit by bit (I remember taking oodles of pictures and everything was awesome!).  Check back often, there's a lot more to come :)




5 Comments:

At August 19, 2010 at 9:02 PM , Blogger Grace said...

Love these florals!

Love Grace.

 
At August 20, 2010 at 2:52 PM , Anonymous Jo Anne Santarromana said...

i can't thank you enough! you photograph soooo well! can't wait for the next sesh!

xo♥

 
At August 20, 2010 at 2:56 PM , Anonymous goldenGrey said...

goldengreysf.com

 
At August 20, 2010 at 9:01 PM , Blogger gloss_e said...

aww thanks for stopping by, jo!!! i can't thank YOU enough for the opportunity :) can't wait for the next session either, i'm doin posing research as we speak!

 
At September 4, 2010 at 9:22 PM , Blogger THE DIVINITUS said...

i think you are very photogenic.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home