Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Party Polished

This past weekend, I had the honor of attending my friend Camille's wedding.  She and her husband, Andrew, looked so beautiful together, and I felt so special joining their celebration.  Camille is a lady of impeccable taste, but she also doesn't shy away from fun.  So I knew I could get away with a party-girl makeup look without being controversial.

Eyes:  Tarte Lock and Roll in Amethyst/MAC #7 lashes
Lips: MAC Ban This gloss (because yes, I'm still obsessed with it)
Face:  Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer (great formula.  Obsessed with this, too)
Cheeks:  NARS blush in Sin

I'm on your left.  Please note the lighting in the venue was extra romantic, so it looks like I got a SUPER tan in Miami when in fact, I'm only slightly sun kissed.  Regarding the coconuts, Camille knew she was playing with fire when she made the decision to have those props at her wedding!

Goooooooood times!



Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At August 11, 2010 at 7:25 PM , Blogger Grace said...

You look gorgeous!

Love Grace.

 
At August 11, 2010 at 10:44 PM , Blogger bravegrrl said...

love the strapless dress... reminds me of a cosmic print :)

 
At August 12, 2010 at 6:40 AM , Blogger Lindsay With An "A" said...

Hi lovely! Been away from the blogging world lately, and I've missed your blog! :) You look WONDERFUL here!! Love your whole look!! xx

http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com

 
At August 12, 2010 at 10:42 AM , Blogger MY REPUBLIC OF FASHION said...

Gorgeous dress.:)SarahD

 
At August 12, 2010 at 2:28 PM , Blogger Devon said...

Gorgeous! x

 
At August 14, 2010 at 8:58 AM , Blogger gloss_e said...

thanks for the sweet comments everyone! it's always fun to get dolled up :) oh, the dress is tahari and @bravegirl: its cosmic-ness is EXACTLY what i love about it!

 
At August 26, 2010 at 6:34 PM , Blogger The Queen of Hearts said...

Is this a Helmut Lang dress? Looks like something fresh out of Fall 2010 collection...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home