Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Peaceful Tarte Lips

Today I needed a low maintenance lip look to help me ease my way back into the work-o-sphere. Sometimes when I take a mini break from wearing really obvious makeup (dark eyeliner & shadow, really structured and rosy cheeks, supershiny lips), anything beyond a subtle neutral is too jarring for me to put on my face.

Enter this lovely lipstain from Tarte, aptly named "peaceful." It compliments your natural lip shade and takes it up just a notch. The shine it imparts is more in line with a lip balm than a lip gloss. Perfect for a peaceful transition to whatever awaits me this week....

Labels:

3 Comments:

At July 13, 2010 at 4:07 PM , Blogger THE DIVINITUS said...

very pretty effect.

 
At August 28, 2010 at 3:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is the shade that you are wearing in the bottom pic?

 
At August 31, 2010 at 2:51 PM , Blogger gloss_e said...

It's a lipstain from Tarte called "Peaceful" :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home