Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hot Conture City

Today it reached 106 degrees in my neck of the woods -- straight up SWELTERING.  And there's nothing more that inspires me to wear less makeup than the Summer sun. 


To avoid sweating my face off, I experimented with that no-makeup makeup look.  To me, that's all about contouring and bronzing your face til kingdom come: defining cheekbones, highlighting brow bones and the nose line and adding a touch of shadow to perk up the eyes.  Looking back at these, I could have used more bronzer, like everywhere.   
I always sit shotgun.


Used a few products for today's look (clockwise from the top):  Too Faced shadow in Shamrock Chic, Korres bronzer with a nifty angle blusher from LiLique, Benefit Highbeam, Smashbox Artificial Light liquid bronzer.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 29, 2010 at 9:17 PM , Blogger THE DIVINITUS said...

very pretty.
(on me, anything evaporates in seconds, so i gave up)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home