Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dearest Korres,

First, I want to fully disclose that I loooooooooove your products and admire what you stand for (I've even been responsible for a few Korres converts), but I've run across a recurring problem with your lipgloss packaging.  This always happens:

The cap that covers your inside cap comes off.  Now, most of the time, this isn't a big deal.  I throw the cap cover away, and I'm left with a shorter lipgloss that's a little easier to squirrel away in my bags and pockets.  But sometimes the inside cap is made of super-puny plastic, and it splits into lots of pieces when I twist my gloss shut.  I don't have a picture of this because I'm forced to throw the gloss away at that point -- otherwise, it just oozes out and gets all over the place.  (NOTE: this doesn't happen because I'm super strong.  On the contrary, I have a weak grip and am pretty wimpy in general). 

Again, I LOVE your products.  I feel like a Greek goddess everytime I treat my lips to your cherry oil gloss or lip butter and I've created my most sexy smokey eye with your shadows and your tinted moisturizer illuminates my skin like no other.  This is merely a packaging issue that I wanted to bring to your attention, because I CARE.  Because I want to see you succeed.  Because if another cap splits on me, I don't know what I'll do!!

With the utmost respect & admiration,
e_b
p.s.
Here I am with your Rose 22 gloss on - great color!


and a close up:

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 20, 2010 at 5:38 PM , Blogger chrisjinkim said...

You look like Monica Rose! Gorgeous

 
At May 20, 2010 at 7:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the lip gloss!
you have a great blog, keep it up
and thanks for the comments, they mean the world!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home