Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Sunday was all about listening to stories of my grandma's days as a quality controller in the Alaskan food canneries (to this day, she still can't eat fish) and watching my mom transition to a state of controlled panic after my sister told her that "there's another delivery ... on the way."  I guess we could have come up with a better way to hint at the 3 months of flowers following-up the tunic & pendant necklace we gave her as a present.  For all her talk and badgering, it sounds like my mom IS NOT ready to be a grandma after all! 

On a makeup note, I kept it very simple with Urban Decay's cream shadow in Rehab (loving this), and gobs and gobs of Rimmel's Glam'Eyes mascara.  Thanks to the gobs, no liner was necessary:

Lips were done up equally as simple in Korres' Nude 33 gloss.

Labels: , ,


At May 12, 2010 at 2:36 AM , Blogger Margaret said...

you have such pretty eyes!
loving the blog
great posts!
stop by some time xx

At May 12, 2010 at 3:42 AM , Blogger Pixie Dust said...

Lovely blog <3
I would like to invite you to my giveaway, you can win great makeup&accessories. Please check it out here :))

At May 12, 2010 at 12:26 PM , Blogger KALIN said...

Love the eyes, I adore super clean looking makeup


At May 12, 2010 at 4:09 PM , Blogger Adele said...

Great makeup! mothers day was back in march here in the uk for some reason!
- Adele

At May 12, 2010 at 4:38 PM , Blogger inked said...

I wish I had your lashes!

At May 12, 2010 at 6:49 PM , Blogger Samantha said...

Great post! Love your blog.

At May 12, 2010 at 11:18 PM , Blogger CMA said...

love this simple makeup look
thanks for sharing as always
and i really appreciate your lovely comment!


At May 13, 2010 at 2:18 AM , Blogger The Fashion Bloggess said...

another great post as usual!
LOVE your blog so much!
Am definitely bookmarking you!
Such an inspiration!
Hope you can stop by mine sometime xx

At May 13, 2010 at 6:46 AM , Blogger THESTREETFASHION5XPRO said...

Lovely post!!!


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home