Thursday, April 22, 2010

Weekend Prep

This weekend I get to help my friend with a SUPER exciting new project. She asked me to model (so flattered!!!) for a vintage clothing website she's launching in a few weeks.  You can get a sneak peak at a few of the items and close-ups of patterns here: http://goldengrey.tumblr.com/

And though I'm digging the non-retouched trend taking over the glossies (a la Jessica Simpson's Marie Claire cover & spread), I'm planning to beg her to photoshop the hell out of my stomach. Unless I can figure out a solution by the photoshoot on Sunday. Akkkkk! Do you sassy ladies know of any de-bloating tricks?

On a lighter note, I might consider getting a mani/pedi in preparation for the shoot. The last one I had was in August of last year, so it's been a while.  It's probably necessary at this point.  Currently, my tosies are done up in OPI x Sephora's Under My Trenchcoat, wonder if this color is too dark for the shoot?  Shoot, shoot, shoot - I can't say that word enough!  I'm so excited!


On another lighter note, I finally saved up enough MAC to do a trade-in.  I chose a Dazzleglass Creme - Soft Dazzle.  What do you think?  Since gloss tends to get everywhere fast, I probably won't bring this to the ... shoot ... but it just seemed like a color that needed to become a part of my collection.


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At April 24, 2010 at 1:07 PM , Blogger Maggie said...

Hope you have fun at the shoot! I'm too short to model anything haha. :)

And what a pretty gloss! I have yet to try a MAC lipglass yet...

 
At April 25, 2010 at 10:05 AM , Blogger eiLand said...

omg! you have to post the photos when you can!! =D

 
At April 26, 2010 at 9:22 AM , Blogger gloss_e said...

i had a BLAST!!! although i'm nervous to see how the pics turn out - i'm not totally photogenic!! was fun though and all the clothes were sooooooo cooooool.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home