Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Weekend

A little photo summary of the weekend leading up to Easter. I spent it at "home, home" (mamma's house) with my Mom, Dad and two of my sisters.

Me and the youngest sis show off some MAC: mineralize blush in Gentle on me a limited edition pale pink nail lacquer on her.

Domino celebrates his first birthday with a gift from his Auntie.  He's puttin on the ritz with those sideways lips (and scary eyes which I could not photoshop out)!


My sisters capitalize on an irrisistable opportunity at the theater before settling down to see Clash of the Titans (an enjoyable cheese-fest, as long as you don't go in expecting too much)

Mamma celebrates her birthday with a smashing chocolate mousse cake.

I got mobbed with kisses from my Hercules.

Sis converts my necklace into a headpiece.  And also shows off some MAC Viva Glam lips.  

Instead of chocolates, the Easter Bunny left us shirts and shirts and shirts ... my mom loves to spoil us rotten when we're at home.  

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home