Monday, March 15, 2010

To Trash or Stash?

If you have access to a BX, you're familiar with the kind of trouble I got into a few weeks ago on my last trip to Travis Air Force Base. Not only are the products slightly cheaper than stores on the 'outside,' there's also NO SALES TAX on anything! Needless to say, I went a little crazy. And now I'm in a predicament about one item I bought there, a gloss from Rimmel called East End Snob. I love how this looks in the tube, but on me, it's hinging on blah. Or rather, hinging on so many things I already have. Not sure whether to trash it or stash it.


Then there's this gloss I just picked up from Target. It's a Neutrogena MoistureShine gloss in Vital Violet. I actually like this color a lot, but it makes my lips a little itchy. Not sure if I should risk the allergy and keep playing around with it. I need to start paying closer attention to the ingredients in these things ...


Moving on to yet another beauty predicament -- this blush. In last month's edition of Glamour (the one with Posh Spice carrying a puppy on her shoulders), I read that orange blush is going to be all the rage this Spring. The most orange blush I have is MAC Blushcreme in Pleasureful. I'm on the fence with this product too -- trash it (cuz it's like 3 years old) or stash it, since it's going to be en vogue come Spring?



Decisions, decisions.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 17, 2010 at 1:33 AM , Blogger Diane said...

Hy! Thanks for the comment :) My opinion is to trash the lip balm that makes you itchy, that's the wrong one. The other ones can be kept for some day when you'll like it. Or just give them away to someone that will show them love :P

kiss

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home