Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby

No Makeup in this post, consider yourself forewarned! I just felt compelled to document this very special Birthday - the boyfriend's 30th :) He's freaking out a little, which I totally understand. That's actually part of the reason I started this blog - to control my freakouts by documenting key parts of the last year of MY twenties.

But to help with HIS freakouts, I'm going to dedicate today (& this weekend) to showing him how loved he is. Because no matter where you're at in life, if you're loved and you love, you're exactly where you need to be. By watching people I admire who just seem to be on top of their game, I've come to believe that if you focus your time & energy on cultivating the things that you love, everything will fall in place.

He's a very smart man and a very passionate man and he gives himself completely to the things that matter to him, so he's further down this road than he thinks he is. :)

Much LOVE to my Puppy Daddy on his very special day! Here's a shot of Domino rubbing his face on the Birthday Boy's foot. Domino NEVER does this. I think he knows it's a special day.

3 Comments:

At March 6, 2010 at 10:33 PM , Blogger THE DIVINITUS said...

happy birthday to your boy, 30 is still so young!!! ;)

 
At March 7, 2010 at 10:52 AM , Blogger gloss_e said...

thank you :) yes, i think he's more excited about starting off his thirties now that he's had a chance to ring them in properly!

 
At April 9, 2010 at 9:34 PM , Blogger Lindsay With An "A" said...

Loved reading this post! I couldn't agree more! And I love the "Puppy Daddy" thing. :)

http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home