Sunday, February 21, 2010

Just Right




On some Sundays, I read at Church and am always experimenting to find a look that is just right for the occassion. I never want to overdo it, so I've tried everything from no makeup at all to my standard office look, but somehow, all those looks have felt inapproproate. I'm happy to report that today, I found a combo that's just right.

On my eyes, it's MAC Paint Pots in Quite Natural on lids, layered with Korres shadow in Grey Brown and Shu Uemura's Eye Light Pencil to highlight my brow bone. I add mascara and a little bit of liner on my bottom waterline, and also on the outside corners.

I dust a bit of bronzer to sculpt my cheekbones, jawline and forehead, pat MAC cremeblend blush in So Easy on the apples of my cheeks then top everything off with LORAC's lip polish in Delicious.

The tools for my "Church" look:


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At February 22, 2010 at 7:06 AM , Blogger Anna said...

I love it! It's very fresh and just the right amount. Well done.:)

 
At February 24, 2010 at 8:31 PM , Blogger THE DIVINITUS said...

so pretty, i like when makeup feels so natural and 'clean'.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home