Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Green Stuff





I'm not really a superstitious person, but if you hail from a Filipino family you can't help it if a little of the rituals and 'omens' rub off on you. So when my palms were super itchy last week, it came as no surpise to me when the president of my company announced that our paycuts were being reversed.

You see, Itchy palms = Influx of mula in Filipino Superstition Land. Now, just because I'm getting my money back doesn't mean that I'm on a one-way track to Splurge City. In the 6 months the paycut has been in effect, I learned a thing or two about saving, and those are lessons I won't soon forget. So in honor of the green stuff, I did a few looks (one on me, one on my lil sis) with green shadows and liners.

I used Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes in Bronze Green 5L, the green color in the Too Faced Glamour to Go 2 palette and a SUPER old limited edition turquoise shadow from MAC....can't tell what the name is anymore, but even the little case it comes in is turquoise.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At February 5, 2010 at 2:05 PM , Blogger A Gluten Freestyle said...

Gorgeous eye make up.
Inspired me to try this out this weekend.
x

 
At February 5, 2010 at 4:13 PM , Blogger gloss_e said...

awww awesome! would love to see what kind of looks you come up with!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home