Wednesday, January 13, 2010

LORAC Attack

A week ago, I was tipped off to a major sale happening on LORACCosmetics.com. I spent about $40 for four items, ridiculous shipping charge included. And my package came in today!!!

Because it felt like fate, (I had been lamenting the discontinuation of LORAC's Lip Polishes just a few days before my purchase) I scooped up 2 bottles of my favorite lip polish color, Bliss. A nudy-silvery-shimmery beauty. I also bought 2 tubes of their Front of the Line liquid liner. I have a bad habit of buying makeup in multiples for fear of discontinuation and/or in celebration of makeup that's actually on sale (this never really happens on the good stuff!).
Anyways, gimme a Bliss kiss:

I've never used LORAC's liquid liner before, but am looking forward to giving it a go. Reviews say it's more pigmented and easy to apply than most. We shall see about that!

On another note, the Bay Area is positively fogged-out at the moment. Here's the boyfriend & Coit Tower shrouded in it....


Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 23, 2010 at 5:59 AM , Blogger Musicalhouses said...

Wow, that's a beautiful haul! I love lorac too, they have the best eyeshadows and lip stuff!

 
At January 23, 2010 at 11:18 AM , Blogger gloss_e said...

i know, lorac's formulas are top-notch! i may be going back to the sale soon, beacause they just put up a few cool palettes for sale.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home