Friday, December 18, 2009

Work Hard, Party Harder

Last night was my office holiday party and as planned, I went for the red (the red, red). Also used my Blinking Cool lashes from MAC (my second faves after the #7's) and Stila shadow in Twig. I swear by creme shadows, but when I HAVE to use powders, I consistently reach for Stila or Too Faced. Stila's formula is silkier, but there are more color options from Too Faced. The two of them should get married and have kids.

ANYWAYS, our party was at the MatrixFillmore -- a cool space in SF.  Except for the glance or two towards the Tyson Beckford look-a-like bartender (who was gay) I was very well-behaved. I did, however, muster up enough liquid courage to hug a few folks that normally scare the sh*t out of me. That has to count for something.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home