Monday, November 30, 2009

Reunion!

I went out on Saturday night to hang out with a friend from LA. We kinda grew up together, but she moved to SoCal for college & never plans on moving back up to the Bay Area (she's always been a crazy one). We got together with a bunch of our friends from elementary school/high school and coincidentally ended up crashing an official high school reunion at Rosewood in North Beach. So the theme of coming together with old friends was thick in the air. We had a damn good time.

You know when you want to look cool, but not too put together? That's the kind of look I was going for on Saturday. I didn't want to look like I was trying to be voted in as "most made over" by the kids who've known me for years. So I went with a soft brown/gold shadow combo and my favorite falsies from MAC - #7's! Hmmm ... so maybe I WAS the most made over.



Falsie Close-Up:


Here's an after-party shot. We're still tipsy (obviously) & trying to sober up at an after-hours Chinese restaurant. Random picture, but better view of my eye shadow in action:

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 1, 2009 at 2:44 PM , Blogger THE DIVINITUS said...

Lashes are so amazing!

 
At December 2, 2009 at 2:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

reunion sounds like fun - fab eye lashes x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home