Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wedding Look #2

I am fresh from Puerto Vallarta, but wanted to post the second look that I put together (and unltimately ended up going with) for the wedding.

I am going through serious beach withdrawals, but am happy to be back in the Bay Area's beautiful mild weather. It was HOT & HUMID in Mexico. These beauties held up pretty well in the thick Puerto Vallartan air (MAC lipstick in California Dreamin, MAC Paint in Architechture to sculpt cheeks, Laura Mercier creme eyeshadow in Bronze, MAC Painpots in Quite Natural, Stila all over shimmer #2, Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes, Givenchy Gloss Interdit in Glamorous Fuscia):



I went with Fuscia lips because I thought they would show up better in picutres. I was right! Here is my headshot from the trial run (that's my cutie puppy Domino). Will post pictures from the wedding as soon as I can upload them.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home