Thursday, September 24, 2009

CoverGirl LashBlast -- Cheap Thrills at Last!




Am super-hyped right now because I am actually LOVING my lash status. They look thick, and curled and dark and it's all thanks to my $7 investment in CoverGirl LashBlast. Now, I'm a sucker for pretty packaging, so when I first saw this product I was revolted. It's in a hideous, gigantic, orange tube that's shaped like a rocket and the brush looks puny in comparison to the gargantuan tube. I am SO GLAD I saw past all that, because LashBlast seriously holds a curl.

Given the $11 difference between this mascara and my tried-and-true Tarte Lash, Camera, Lashes, I may have to make a little casting change in my morning makeover routines.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home