Sunday, August 23, 2009

Napa Day

Just spent the entire day in Napa with my boyfriend celebrating our 11 year anniversary. I love knowing I'm 30 mins away from a place that feels a world away from home. We ate at Bouchon, enjoyed some wine tasting at Merryvale Vineyards and shopped it up at the Napa Premium Outlets.

I made out like a bandit at The Cosmetics Company Store. Check out the goods:

Picked up a pair of MAC 7 lashes ($8.50 vs. $13 full price!) and Bobbi Brown Cream Shadow in Galaxy ($15.50 vs. $22 retail).

I got dolled up with almost all the products in Sephora's Naturally Gorgeous kit (I am pretty loyal to that kit right now). You can't really see the result of all that great product, but here's a picture of me & the mister:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home