Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Trouble in Paradise

My skin's freaking out because I've had less than 5 hours of sleep every night for the past 7 days. Observe the damage (it's all over my forehead as well, but thought I'd spare you the extra imagery):

I have an arsenal of product lined up to come to the rescue. On the front line is Mario Badescu's Calma Mask. This is supposed to be a rinse off mask, but I use it as an overnight spot treatment, and it removes blemishes without scaring.

I'll use this for about 3 days, and if that doesn't do the trick, I use a dab of rubbing alcohol as on-the-spot treatment. If THAT doesn't work, my skin will be even more freaked out, and I'll have to bring in the big guns: Elemis S.O.S. Emergency Cream. This product works wonders on random skin irritation, but I only break it out in emergencies because it costs $79!

Will keep you posted on how this works out ...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home