Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Cleopatra Makeover

This year, I decided to dress up as Cleopatra for Halloween. My boyfriend was Marc Anthony. Here's a shot of us hammin it up:



To emulate the Queen of the Nile I used the following goodies - I was all about my eyes that night:
Too Faced Eyeshadow in Crushed Amethyst
Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes 0L Black
Red Cherry Lashes #523 -- for drama!
Vincent Longo Hydro Stick in Luna Bronze -- this creates a gorgeous dewy glow all over my face and is perfect for a soft highlight on cheekbones
Make Up Forever HD Microfinish Powder -- to set the record straight
Vincent Longo Lip Vinyl in Felini Red -- bold, but totally wearable red

Here's a shot of us on the PACKED BART ride home (we were soooo comfortable!):

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home