Friday, November 20, 2009

Nice to Meet You

I've downed a cup of coffee from Noah's Bagels every morning for the past 3 weeks (the hazelnut flavor of their Chelsea blend just doesn't quit!). This AM, as I was sitting on a bar stool at their counter, I glanced across the street and thought I saw a sign on top of a store in construction that read, "Discount Cosmetics, In Time for the Holidays." Ummmmm....HELLS YEAH, and just in time in general! I welcome cosmetics at a discount on any day of the year!

TRUST that I hauled my caffeinated a$$ across the street for a closer look, and upon doing so, discovered that the sign actually read:


I was only slightly disappointed, mostly curious. What is this Pigment Cosmetics? I visited their site, and from what I can deduce, it's like a combo of MAC (in terms of its 'professional' use) and like pre-Sephora syndicated Bare Escentuals (in that it's a novelty line, with signature powders). Upon even closer inspection of their site, it appears this line is popular in cosmetology schools and in local fashion shows. I can get with that. So I'll keep an eye out for the grand opening and will give you all the low-down on Pigment!

2 Comments:

At November 22, 2009 at 1:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i want a coffee now x

 
At November 24, 2009 at 4:21 PM , Blogger gloss_e said...

thanks for reading! off to check out your blog now :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home