Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year Nails

Happy 2010 ya'll! Alas, I haven't had any success with my lyrics and lipgloss Alicia Keys challenge (YET) but let me entertain you with my polish of choice for the New Year - Rimmel's 60 Seconds Nail Color in Night Before. It's just about the naughtiest shade of purple out there. I sported it with my favorite serpent ring, and that's actually my sister's face. She did her makeup WICKED that night!



My toes came to play, too.


We partied in downtown Walnut Creek (NO LIE!) and consequently were the rowdiest in the club. We even befriended a random couple and started our own countdown when we realized the CLUB FAILED TO DO ONE. Everyone ended up joining in, so it turned out being the perfect way to ring in the new year. Just for the hell of it, my New Year's resolutions are to: spend & procrastinate less, cook & drive more. Bring it on, 2010! I'm READY!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 4, 2010 at 12:11 AM , Blogger The Queen of Hearts said...

That is a fabulous share of nail polish you have on there! I'm definitely a year-round purple nail polish wearer so thanks for the tip! I recently did a post on my blog about a new line that my friend has out -- feel free to take a look!

 
At January 4, 2010 at 2:02 PM , Blogger gloss_e said...

Thank YOU for the tip :) Off to check out your polish post now ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home