Monday, January 11, 2010

Ode to the Truth

For about a month now, I've been using Ole Henriksen's Truth Serum, and I'm seeing fantastical results. At first the consistency was strange to me -- felt like I was putting a glop of oil on my face, but after perfecting the amount that I actually need to use (just one pump for me, please) I've found that the serum is absorbed very quickly and it immediately gives way to a smoother, more even-toned, pore-less-looking face.

Also, I don't HAVE to plug it into the every day, AM/PM rigmarole. But when I do use it on a regular basis, I'm glowing like it's my job. I'm feeling more & more confident leaving the house with (gasp!) NO MAKE UP ON. That's the truth sisters, sans le maquillage. Needless to say, this wonder has worked its way into my facial arsenal:

I like it so much that I've actually started preaching its praises to my friends. One of my bravest ones came over on the weekend and I armed her with a 4 day supply. Here's her before shot -- she's going to send me an after one as soon as she's through with it. She has great skin, her only complaint about it is the size of her pores and a few random and inexplicable bumps (a common complaint of my own). And though these things aren't too visible in this shot here, I'll still give you the low-down on her experience with The Truth.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home