Sunday, January 24, 2010

No Pharcyde for Us



This is a weird angle, but I liked how it showed the wispiness of these lashes.


Though we didn't actually get the chance to see Pharcyde at Yoshi's SF (show was sold out when we got there), I had a great time dining out with friends who were ALL smart enough to get advance tickets. The BF and I were the only shmucks who had to leave at show time. Still, the food was great (the Spicy Geisha roll was actually kinda CRUCIAL) and it's always nice to get a lil dolled up for a change in scenery when there's finally a break in the rain.

And by dolled up, I mean more fun with smoky eyes! I busted out only the grey shades in the Korres kit this time. And lined my bottom waterline with loads of Aqua Eyes. I also used my Blinking Cool MAC lashes, and pushed them down for a sleepy/dreamy effect. These lashes are great, but beware the bright camera flash - it washes them out completely, as evidenced in the pic below. I love them for their natural, fluttery effect but would go for thicker lashes at a photo-heavy event.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At January 26, 2010 at 11:11 AM , Blogger VerseaStyle said...

Will have to give those lashes a try.. the ones I used at an event on Sat night seemed a little heavy and thick for me :)

 
At January 26, 2010 at 9:01 PM , Blogger gloss_e said...

cool! let me know what you think of them! and if you REALLY need to stock up on lashes, check out the red cherry site: http://www.iheartredcherry.com/shop/

 
At January 28, 2010 at 7:37 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

wow im loving it x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home