Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Under My Trenchcoat

On Valentine's Day, I picked up my first bottle of OPI x Sephora polish in Under My Trenchcoat. It's a shame that I don't actually own a trenchcoat, because this post could've been A LOT more fun, if ya catch my drift ;) Instead you'll have to settle for these attempts to take UNDERcover pictures of my nails ...

while in a meeting.


en route to the gym.


and on the platform waiting for my train.


It's a cool khaki grey color with little bits of gold shimmer. Kinda fun, but I think I'd like it better on my toes. Given that open-toe shoe season feels months and months away, I'll have to save that for another post.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At February 16, 2010 at 11:49 PM , Blogger Diane said...

Hy, thanks for the comment, I love this nails polish color! I also love this color on eye shadows!

kiss

 
At February 18, 2010 at 6:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

love the colour xxxxxxx

 
At February 19, 2010 at 2:13 PM , Blogger Orgo Cosmetics said...

Nice color!

 
At February 21, 2010 at 5:49 AM , Blogger A Gluten Freestyle said...

Nice shade.
x

 
At February 21, 2010 at 7:19 PM , Blogger Rachel Tanski said...

sort of like "You Don't Know Jacques" by OPI +the gold? cute.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home