Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super (Bowl) Nails






How can it possibly be Monday already? Weekends always fly by but this one went by even quicker with Super Bowl Sunday in the mix. I should have done my nails in black & gold in honor of the winning team (my fellow Trojan Reggie & the Saints won New Orlean's first Super Bowl ever!). But truth be told, these nails were done well before the bowl game was underway.

I thought I was pretty clever with this self-mani because I did my left hand late Saturday night, let it dry, then did my right hand when I woke up Sunday morning. This meant my left hand was completely dry before I even attempted to paint my right hand. And now that I'm saying this out loud, it doesn't seem like quite the ground-breaking technique I thought it was, but still, it made for an easier application with my weaker hand.

I got this polish as a free gift with purchase at Forever 21 a few months ago. As you can see, it looks drastically different in daylight, flourescent lights, bathroom lights, aquarium lights and barely any light.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At February 10, 2010 at 7:18 PM , Blogger Anna said...

I'm so happy you enjoy the blog! You are completely beautiful and could pull off ANYTHING I'm sure. I def love the purple nail polish. I'm always looking for some way to incorporate color into my outfits (in a completely cheap way) because I'm totally a wuss when it comes to color in my actual wardrobe.:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home