Saturday, February 13, 2010

V-day Red

Happy V-day Eve! Last night I did some 'research' on the perfect red lip to wear for my valentine. I tested out three options: Neutrogena Pinch of Cinn, Vincent Longo Fellini Red and NARS Bloodwork. I evaluated each color against 1) its' closeness to Gwen Steffani's red (still working on that challenge), 2) the ability to stay put while I downed multiple "Sweet Leilani's" at John Collins and 3) the ability to withstand a taste test of these PASSION FRUIT dreams from Kara's Cupcakes - for the record, this was the BEST research project EVER!:


Neutrogena Pinch of Cinn:


Vincent Longo Fellini Red:


NARS Bloodwork:


Think NARS is the winner! But all three failed the cupcake test, so I let this guy eat most of them:

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At February 14, 2010 at 7:25 PM , Blogger THE DIVINITUS said...

yay, nars looks the glossiest, i like it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home