Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lil' Angel



This weekend, I scooped up my THIRD bottle of Harajuku Lover's "Lil' Angel." I love this little girl fragrance so much, it's kinda shameful. But with notes like Raspberry, Cranberry, Blackberry, Pineapple, Pear Blossom, Violet, Rose, Lollipop Accord, Hinoki Wood, and Crystal Amber and compliments like "You smell YUMMY!" and "Wow, what fragrance is THAT?" this creamy scent is pretty addicting to wear.

Since the doll on top of the bottle makes it too bulky to tote around in my purse, I bought an atomizer like this this one (hand is holding it in the picture) so I can smell good on the go. I also bought the solid perfume, but that doesn't really emit a scent, it's more useful as an aromatherapy pick-me-up.

Lots of people like to keep their scents a secret, so no one else smells like them. But I'd love it if the entire world smelled like this, so have at it gals!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home