Monday, March 1, 2010

Misty Blue




For some reason, I've been craving to wear blue in any capacity lately, face included. Maybe I miss the blue skies in all this rain! Make Up For Ever's array of colors and famous Aqua Eyes formula is helping me big time with this. There are three blues to choose from, not including the blue-greens. I settled on Majorelle Blue 15L (metallic royal blue) and love how easy it is to apply on the entire lid. The pigment in this is just killer. I'm on the hunt for a sexy, fun look to sport for the BF's 30th birthday which is coming up this week, and the blue stuff is in the running.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 1, 2010 at 3:20 PM , Blogger Anna said...

it looks great on you - but then again you look great all the time.:)

 
At March 2, 2010 at 1:15 PM , Blogger gloss_e said...

Anna, i WISH!!! I know there are definitely some flops in here, but it doesn't make it any less fun to play with makeup ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home