Thursday, February 25, 2010

In Rotation: Lips

While I love to sport reds when going out, my 'everyday' glosses & lipsticks tend to be nude or pink-toned. I have at least eight of these colors in rotation right now:



My ABSOLUTE fave of the bunch is Stila's High Shine Lip Color in Diane. It has a buttery non-sticky texture and the color is a pretty gold champagne.


As with all the gorgeous little things I fall in love with, Stila has discontinued this (rest assured I scooped up 6 tubes when I found this out), but I think their Long Wear Lip Color in "Darling" is a pretty close match.

Another light-textured gloss is from Korres - their Cherry Lip Gloss in Light Purple 23 is a girly, fun color. Plus this stuff is SO moisturizing, I can actually use it as a substitute for lipbalm.



My go-to nude lipstick is MAC's Satin lipstick in Siss. While this definitely can NOT be a substitute for lipbalm, its sexy matte finish is unrivaled to anything I've tried (and I've tried enough nude lipsticks to open a store).

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At February 26, 2010 at 2:55 PM , Blogger Diane said...

Hy, thanks for visiting my blog! I also love the nudes! I'm trying to wear more lipstick nowadays, but nude lip glosses are still best for me.

Kiss

 
At February 27, 2010 at 10:11 PM , Blogger THE DIVINITUS said...

you could do makeup commercials.
i think i need that siss lipstick!

 
At February 27, 2010 at 10:35 PM , Blogger gloss_e said...

@the divinitus - GET IT! you'll love it, and it will go well with all your fierce outfits!!

 
At February 27, 2010 at 10:39 PM , Blogger gloss_e said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home