Monday, April 5, 2010

Get to Work!!!

It's seldom that I let my work & home life overlap, but this time, there's good reason for it. My agency is doing some research on the subtleties of women and beauty (though as my company president puts it, there's nothing subtle about women & beauty), and put together this quick 10 question survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GXDPWBC

If you need a break from your day, take it take it take it! I'll love you forever!

On a closing note, check out the cute nail polish I scooped up from Forever 21 over the weekend - simply named Purple. After making an exchange, I was left with a .30cent store credit and quickly grabbed this bottle from one of the little bins so manipulatively placed by the cash register. Lucky for me, it ended up being a very wearable color, and perfect for Easter.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home