Thursday, April 1, 2010

In Rotation

I've got a new set of lippies in action this month. I shopped my own stash for a nice mix of pinks and browns. I like to use the browns at work and the pinks for going out on weekends.


Since I'm such a fan of the pale lip, my favorite of the bunch is LORAC Couture Shine in Haute. This stuff is actually penned as liquid lipstick because it has a rich pigment to it:


Here's Givenchy Gloss Interdit in Fuscia. I REALLY didn't intend to make fish lips. I've been told I wear my heart on my lips, and this is oddly one of my pensive faces, so I must've been obsessing over something at this exact moment:


MAC lustre lipstick in Fresh Brew. I really like the "finished" look this lipstick lends):

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At April 2, 2010 at 12:58 AM , Blogger Diane said...

Hy, nice color, they suit you great :)

thanks for stopping by!

kiss

 
At April 2, 2010 at 5:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

love the colours xxx

 
At April 3, 2010 at 1:32 PM , Blogger THE DIVINITUS said...

love the beige & nude shades. btw your lips are perfect!

 
At April 5, 2010 at 5:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

the colours are beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home