Monday, March 22, 2010

Permanent Makeup

This weekend, I accompanied the boyfriend on a trip to get his ENTIRE RIGHT ARM covered in a tattoo. This was the first of several sessions, so he's not out of the woods yet. I honestly wasn't a fan of him getting a tool-tat, but he did his research on artists who take this seriously and this thing is gonna be an amazing work of art when it's completely colored and defined. Here's a bare arm commemorative shot, followed up with a few after shots. He was 'playing' piano to control his nerves before leaving for his appointment.

I'll spare you the during shots ... because I was shopping and wasn't there myself! But here he is, pretty much immediately after. A saranwrap-tat:

He removed the plastic cover before taking his first after-tat-shower:


And because it's super hard to leave without any form of actual makeup documentation, here's the look I sported that day. Geek-chic. Sorta.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 23, 2010 at 7:29 AM , Blogger Anna said...

Ouch! I got a tat on my ribs last summer and it was small and took 1/2 hr. I can't imagine how long that must have taken. But I love your glasses.:) I'm looking for a new pair myself.

 
At March 23, 2010 at 9:48 PM , Blogger Kris Mulkey said...

Ditto. OUCH!!!! I agree with Anna. You look great in the glasses. All chic, no geek!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home