Thursday, March 18, 2010

So Not Schooled in Shadows


Eye Makeup isn't my greatest strength, and I'm always sort of shy to post anything shadow-related on this blog. I'm not a master blender, and am happy to have 1 color on my lid, if it gets the job done. But I have to say that since starting up this blog, I've flipped through countless others for inspiration, and it's encouraged me to play with all the disregarded shadows hiding in the ... shadows of my stash. (COULD NOT resist that, and am pretty sure I could have come up with something better were in not for my current stabbing hunger pains). One such shadow is Bobbi Brown's Long Wear cream in Galaxy. I bought this a while back and first flaunted it in this post. I've finally figured out that the formula goes on WAAAAAY better when you use a brush like this one from Stila. The pic below shows how pigmented this can get. I applied about 2 strokes of it on my lids using the brush. Here, I've layered it over Too Faced Lockdown in Dramarama. And at the encouragement of Diane, I'm also sporting the Rimmel East End Snob gloss -- which is growing on me.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At March 21, 2010 at 6:16 PM , Blogger I'm Heraid said...

You are gorgeous and this looks great girl!

 
At March 21, 2010 at 9:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow your eye make-up looks really good!

 
At March 23, 2010 at 9:05 AM , Blogger gloss_e said...

thanks ladies! shadows are challenging, so i'm definitely going to experiment more to get in some practice.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home