Friday, March 26, 2010

Queen for a Day

This is where I'll be spending my weekend, helping my little sister compete for the take-all title!

This isn't a traditional pageant because it's supposed to showcase brains over what you look like in a swimsuit, but I'll be doing my best impression of a stage mom, just to spice up the weekend a little. Wish her luck and TRUST there will be tons of beauty blogger fodder I'll be capturing and posting for everyone's enjoyment!

Onto today's face. Since I'm traveling to the pageant today, and don't want to tote too many things in my carryon, Korres Lip Butter in Quince is working double-duty: I've got it on my lips & cheeks.



I'm also sporting a new scent. Right now, Sephora has a special deal on CLEAN - 3 mini rollerball fragrances for $10. It includes the original scent (CLEAN), Simply Soap (which is what I have on) and Provence. I thought this deal was too good to pass up, so I scooped it up without thinking (happens a lot). Thankfully, it worked out! I'm liking this set a lot.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home