Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Sephora VIB Wish List

Awwwww yeah!!!  Look what came in the mail yesterday.  Guess someone's going shopping this weekend.

It's dangerous for me to step foot into a Sephora without a set agenda, so I'm making this a premeditated shopping trip.  Observe le liste:
- NARS So Famous set
- NARS Lipgloss set ... been eyeing this since last Holiday
- Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine - one of my staples
- Tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancer
- More colors of Benefit's Creaseless Cream Shadows.  During Easter weekend, I bought my first color, Get Figgy (kept calling it 'Get Figgy With It' at Macy's).  I'm using it as both an eyeshadow and a contouring blush today.

Obviously, my wish list needs some editing.  And after it's been edited, my list will need a fat reality check.  I can realistically afford 1 - 2 things on here ... I'm open to suggestions on what to pick up and what to forget, my lovelies.

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At April 8, 2010 at 12:33 PM , Blogger Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

YIPEE! A coupon! I'm sure you will put it to good use!

I've never used Sephora so I can't suggest what I'd get, but I look forward to reading about it! :D

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

 
At April 8, 2010 at 9:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay!
you have an awesome blog
keep it going! its great source of inspiration
thanks for sharing as always darling!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

 
At April 9, 2010 at 11:36 AM , Blogger gloss_e said...

awww thanks ladies! i'll be stopping by your blogs & shops soon :)

 
At April 9, 2010 at 7:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

cute blog!

I am a new follower, looking forward to seeing more.

please check out my blog as well when you get a chance (and follow if you like it as well)

www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

 
At April 9, 2010 at 9:27 PM , Blogger Lindsay With An "A" said...

I'm new to the blog, and this post about being addicted to Sephora had me from the beginning! I am the SAME way!!! We just got one here in Nashville about 1-2 years ago. My bank account hasn't been the same since ;) Enjoying the blog!

http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com/

 
At April 12, 2010 at 10:45 AM , Blogger gloss_e said...

thanks jonesy & lindsay -- am so glad that the two of you stopped by! we beauty addicts need as big of a support system as we can get!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home