Monday, May 3, 2010

UD's Pony Palette: Perfect for Prom

Say that three times fast! And it's the truth. This palette from Urban Decay was perfect for my little sister's prom makeover. It comes with an eyeliner and a sample size of their primer potion, so we had 80% of what we needed all in this small package! Check out this cuteness:

I used three colors on her eyes: Painkiller (turquoise shimmer), Mildew (deep green) and Flash (electric purple) ... mostly Mildew :) I topped it off with Ardell Lashes, #102. they're a dead knockoff for Mac #7's.

It was sort of surreal helping her get dolled up for the night. Hard to believe that this little glamazon was the same little terror that bugged me relentlessly while I struggled through homework (in the 7th - 12th grades!!!), who I caught fearlessly experimenting with my eyelash curler at age 5 (I didn't muster up the courage to really try one until I was like 20) and who went around the house routinely replacing pictures of me with pictures of herself in any photo frame she could get her hands on (I guess in retrospect, this DOES sound like a glamazon in-the-making).

The point is, she's all grown up. And even though she's little miss thang in her senior class, I hope that Saturday's makeup lesson was as special for her, as it was for me.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 9, 2010 at 4:58 AM , Blogger Diane said...

She is very beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home