Friday, May 7, 2010

Makeup Randomness

The Back 2 MAC trade-in program has become a permanent fixture in my weekend plans.  Saturday mornings are now all about sifting through my stash and uncovering MAC goods that are either A) too old to come within a 10-foot radius of my face or B) too late to be returned.  Sundays are about the trade-in!  Last weekend, I got another gloss:  Dazzleglass in Smile.  I don't love it as much as Soft Dazzle (I favor creamier opaque glosses), but it's very wearable, and free's free! 

In the shot above, I'm also sporting a new Rimmel mascara with my new gloss: Glam'Eyes Lash Flirt.  After reading the haiku review on this product on makeupandbeautyblog, I had to try it out.  And it's on sale at Walgreens right now (buy one, get the 2nd one half off).  Homegirl got two mascaras for $12 - get on it, addicts!
 

And I can't really think of a creative way to end this random post ... so ...

~ FIN ~

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At May 7, 2010 at 1:38 PM , Blogger Lydia said...

hello beautiful! KIKO is an Italian brand, and for the moment they only sell here in Italy and in some stores they have in Spain. What other brands is it comparable? Mhm hard one...we may not have the same brands here...their range is so various...their shadesticks are better than the mac ones, their eyeshadows have a great payoff like the sleek ones, but some are better in texture and durability...if you know an Italian brand like PUPA, they're way better than that (and Pupa is really expensive)

 
At May 9, 2010 at 4:58 AM , Blogger Diane said...

Nice shade on the lipgloss!!

 
At May 11, 2010 at 8:44 AM , Blogger Diane said...

The lipgloss I had on in those pictures was Avon Ultra Color Rich, shade Icy Nude.

kiss!

 
At May 11, 2010 at 10:07 AM , Blogger Lindsay With An "A" said...

That mascara looks like one I need to try! Your lashes look great!!! :)

http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com

 
At May 13, 2010 at 2:50 AM , Blogger Sabo Skirt said...

The lipgloss looks amazing. You are so pretty!

Come check out our new fashion blog if you like =)

xx

www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home