Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cat-eyed Kate/goldenGrey pt. 2

Think I finally found a dignified cause for the blond wig my co-worker lent me after my Gwen Stefani challenge.  I love everything about this look because it's my basic recipe for sexy:  super defined eyes, nude lips.  How HAWT is Kate in this shot?!  I can't wait to do my best impression of her.

Speaking of which, we had the second goldenGrey shoot last Saturday and it was just as fun as the first one.  Kate's makeup look is actually what we were going for.  Here's a preview of some of the things going up for sale - shiny blouses AND sparkly jackets.  And as you can see, I'm not as comfortable as Kate when it comes to posing, but I'm working on it!  Getting your picture taken to sell clothes is definitely harder than it looks - so PROPS to all you models out there.  Don't know how you do it, but I had fun giving it my best shot!

5 Comments:

At June 2, 2010 at 12:06 AM , Blogger Diane said...

Hy! I love you in the first photo! You look amazing!! Great glasses :D

thanks for the sweet comment, also!!

kiss

 
At June 3, 2010 at 3:35 AM , Blogger Rohini said...

Kate looks amazing in that shot! Fab photos. :)
Xx

 
At June 3, 2010 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Dannie said...

loooving this
kate is etheral and you look amamzing!

 
At June 3, 2010 at 5:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post i like it, keep posting and happy blogging....

 
At June 3, 2010 at 10:34 PM , Blogger Leslee said...

you're so gorgeous. I can't wait to see the final product.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home