Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More Fun with Bronzers

I wanted to take a minute to explain my last post, in case it seemed random and more self-indulgent than usual. No, I haven't fallen in love with ginormous, close-up photos of myself!  I had to employ the "extra large" option on Blogger to get a better quality shot of the everyday smokey eye that I do.  I posted it on Sephora's blog because they were having a contest.  Don't think I won, but it's all good!

So on to today's makeup adventure -- I'm still spending quality time with the Best in Bronze kit and the next item I experimented with was the Korres bronzer in sunglow light.  I already own the darker shade, so I was curious to see how this compared.  I like this lighter shade better.  To give you an idea of how the color applies, here's a before and after.

All pasty w/no bronzer, but w/earphones.  (Sarah & Vinnie on 97.3 are my favorite morning show right now!  Can't go a day without tuning in ... thank God for the Nano radio!)

And here I am with the bronzer on:

It just adds a touch of warmth and does a great job of reducing my pinkiness.  Nothing overdone, perfect for work.  Plus this powder formula is actually moisturizing.  I've never broken out from using the darker shade, so as far as I'm concerned, this stuff is awesome.

Here's hoping mother nature will take a break from crying over the Bay Area soon so I can get an ACTUAL tan on!  I'm off to LA in two weeks, and I want to look like I belong!  




Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 28, 2010 at 2:56 AM , Blogger Margaret said...

so pretty!!
i'll have to try some bronzer :D
and sooo jealous that you're going to LA.
i've been once and i want to go back so badly!
thanks for the gorgeous birthday wishes missy!
xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home