Monday, June 21, 2010

30, part 2: Graduation

A big part of my birthday weekend was (thankfully) sharing the celebratory spotlight with my sister, who became the first person in our family (like, ENTIRE family) to graduate from grad school.  Our family was ooooooozing pride the second we each set foot on the UCLA campus.

She's poised to rock the world -- she'll infuse the education industry with changes they never even knew they needed, but will never be able to live without!  Oh, and did I mention she's also an accomplished belly dancer?  The girl does it all. 

Here's a shot of my mom (my first makeup mentor!) waiting patiently with my two youngest sisters for the ceremony to start.

Here's my beautiful, ecstatic sis, post-ceremony.

Her beeeee-dazzled cap and UCLA hood:


Thoroughly cracking up (I'm sure out of immense relief) next to the Bruin centerpiece on campus.

CONGRATULATIONS Miss B!  YOU DID IT!

2 Comments:

At June 21, 2010 at 6:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love this!
you've got a great blog, keep it up
and if you've got a second and love cute little dresses, go to http://www.sway.com/acree and sign up for sway, a company launching their collection in the fall..it only takes 3 seconds and it will help send me to vegas..i need 1,000 sign ups before august! it would mean the world.
love your inspiration, i'll definitely come visit your blog again!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

 
At June 24, 2010 at 4:16 PM , Blogger Samara said...

Thanks for the awesome shout out in ur blog sissy! Love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home