Friday, June 4, 2010

Final Verdict on Tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancer

Thought it was finally time to really evaluate the results of my Tarte MultiplEYE test.  Despite my initial enthusiasm (see post written 1 week after the first application here), I don't believe I actually got any length out of using this.  However, that's not to say I'm walking away completely empty-handed after this hefty beauty investment.  Where I don't see added length, I DO see added strength.  And for thin, wimpy Asian lashes, that counts for a lot!  I find I'm able to curl my lashes with a lot more ease, and that they hold their curl for a longer time.

Would I buy Tarte MultiplEYE again?  Probably not.  But I don't regret giving it a try, either.
Here are some before & after shots so you can see the true comparison -- sorry there's such a difference in the lighting!

Before:
 After:

Before:

After:

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 4, 2010 at 9:16 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

I wish this caused more of an impact! I definitely need to find the perfect product to enhance my eyelashes, which are thin and sparse. Ah well, I'm glad you tried it out - this was a great review!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

 
At June 5, 2010 at 9:47 PM , Blogger Erin Nicole said...

i think your bottom lashes look longer, thanks for the review!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home