Friday, July 9, 2010

Beauty Steal of the Week

As I've said before, I'm a sucker for 'variety' kits.  So when I stumbled on this Stila set on SUPER sale at Urban Outfitters, I had to throw it in the bag.  Stila is the Queen of buttery lip products and in this set, you get five perfectly textured lip glaze sticks and a sharpener for the price of less than one  - $9.99 baby!  (You have to buy it in stores to get it at this price...sells for $18 in their online store).   The lip glaze sticks are wonderful for a hint of bright color, which makes them a great summer product.
Of the five colors, I immediately tried Berry, Plum and Peach.  Here's pretty Berry:
And demure Plum (not really my style, but I'll keep this handy for backup):
And my personal favorite, Peach.  I've always been a fan of this color ever since I bought it 5 years ago in lipglaze form.  I think I like the glaze stick even better because I can control how much product is applied on my lips:
So now I'm feeling Peachy-keen in my glasses and am signing off so you addicts can run to UO to scoop this up, too!
 

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 12, 2010 at 8:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT
such great inspiration, keep it up!
i'm loving your blog and i'm a huge fan
thanks so much for sharing!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home