Monday, July 12, 2010

Put A Ring On It

Lately, I've been on the lookout for cool turquoise rings.  Along with my new-found openness to brighter hued glosses, I think it's just another side effect of severe summer fever.  This weekend was a gorgeous one in the SF East Bay, and I felt especially inpsired.  To embrace my inner sun goddess, I experimented with stacking these two rings (long one is vintage, teardrop is from Target) and trying on a new eyeliner look. This is Sephora's Nano liner in Silver Green, courtesy of their Birthday freebies for Beauty Insiders.  Paired with my new rings, it has a cool, sea-breezy effect.  I'm also still experimenting with my Stila Smile in Style set.  In these pictures, I'm sporting the Fruit Punch color.



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At July 13, 2010 at 7:22 AM , Blogger LA said...

Love turquoise jewelry



LA

 
At July 14, 2010 at 6:06 AM , Blogger tdw said...

We like your jewelry, really nice :)

Kisses from France. olivia & mariam




http://daily-women.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home