Monday, August 2, 2010

Been MIA ...

...because I've been in MIA!  Was in South Beach, Florida celebrating this crazy amazing year with my sisters.  Marriage, graudations, new jobs and turning 30 all deserve a toast or two.  South Beach was so much fun and it was the perfect place to commemorate all of the good things that have happened (or that will happen) this year.  And now I miss my sisters and the Atlantic to pieces.  Didn't wear a lot of makeup on my trip, but will do a post on the super-strength goods that kept me polished in the insane humidity. 

For now, the pics below show off a new shade of gloss that I'm (currently) madly in love with - it's MAC's "Ban This"  from the Dare to Wear collection.  I totally would have brought this with me to Miami, but didn't buy it until after I got back on Saturday.  Speaking of super-strength, this stuff has major staying power - it stuck with me through an uncharacteristic healthy eating binge on Sunday: large smoothie, peaches, berries, more smoothie...maybe that's why I look so happy in these pictures!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At August 4, 2010 at 9:21 PM , Anonymous Elli Mulkey said...

Love the lips Erica! I'll miss you.
Love,
Elli

 
At August 8, 2010 at 10:25 AM , Blogger gloss_e said...

thanks Elli :) Got your beautiful note too (it made my day!) See you Thursday!!

 
At August 9, 2010 at 6:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

it looks so amazing on and you have the perfect pouted lips for it like a model[: so amazing great blog!
comment mine?
xxx
cross my heart

 
At August 10, 2010 at 5:16 AM , Blogger Sara Luxe said...

amazing inspriational blog!
well done

http://seraluxe.blogspot.com

 
At August 10, 2010 at 6:45 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

i love the mac products!!!
I just bumped into your blog! it's FAB! love it! will come back soon!
take a look ay mine when you have a minute!
xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home