Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ballerina Bombshell Bridesmaids

...Holding Butterfly Bouquets!  I had the honor of being in a 10-year wedding anniversary this past weekend (like I said...every other weekend) and I have to say, except for my yucky tanlines, I felt pretty freaken cool walking down the aisle looking like a ballerina bombshell.  My personal style is very California casual, so when the bride asked for puffy skirts and vintage updo's, I was doubtful I'd be able to pull it off.  But with help from a few friends with miracle hair powers, a skirt color that could do no wrong, and with my gloss addiction, everything came together very nicely.  Seriously, everyone looked super cool -- I may have to do a part 2 post when the reception pictures are available. 

On my eyes:  TONS - Too Faced Lockdown base, MAC Eyeshadow quad (borrowed and don't know the colors...but they were all purple-centric), Korres Plum Eyeshadow and MAC Lashes #7
Face:  Tarte Park Avenue Princess Bronzer, Stila All Over Shimmer #2, and NARS Super Orgasm Blush
Lips:  MAC gloss in Ban This (we ALL used this :)







Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At September 10, 2010 at 3:05 PM , Blogger Camille said...

OMG! You and all the ladies look GORGEOUS! Love, love it all.

 
At September 13, 2010 at 3:06 AM , Blogger Lala said...

Don`t know what to say, you look all amazing !
So beautiful !!!

xoxo lala

come and visit me
http://lala-tulpe.blogspot.com/

 
At September 13, 2010 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

Wow great pics! I like butterflies bouquet so much! Not to mention make-up! Perfect:)

 
At September 13, 2010 at 5:27 PM , Blogger MeganRose. said...

such a pretty entourage! and everything looks amazing! thanks for the comment btw :) your shots are so pretty and flawless!

 
At September 13, 2010 at 7:45 PM , Blogger JoAnne Santarromana said...

i love being a ballerina bombshell! thanks for hookin my cheeks up! <3 you :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home