Friday, August 27, 2010

Staycation Scenery

Started my new gig this week.  Forgot how much it sucks to be the new kid, especially in advertising.  Hopefully I can figure out a way to fast-track my adjustment period.  I hate feeling disoriented!  

Although I want to chronicle the 10-day weekend I had prior to starting my job, looking at these pictures almost makes it hard to focus at work.  MAN, I didn't know how good I had it on my staycation.  Here are a few highlights.

Bridal shows w/pesto-topped oysters + good friends = the realization that bridal shows can be really fun if you have good friends and pesto-topped oysters!

My favorites from the bridal gown fashion show ... not that I'm looking or anything ...


Cupcakes for my baby sisters's college send off dinner.

One of many, many naps with Domino.

He can't sit still when he naps.

Dropping my sis off at college, then driving away and watching her stand there.  Everyone involved cried like babies ... even the ones conferenced in via cell phones.  So this isn't exactly a happy highlight, but I am very proud of the fact that all of us made it to college.  Mom and Dad definitely knew what they were doing most of the time :)

Also enjoyed multiple massages, but none of that is pictured here for obvious reasons.  I seriously can't wait for my next staycation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home