Monday, September 27, 2010

Lash Out

A few years ago, I went all crazy and got some uber expensive lash extensions for the hell of it.  I remember being thrilled with how they looked, but not so thrilled with the maintenance behind looking that dreamy-eyed.  You have to be very careful when you wash your face, and if you're an inner-rim eyeliner/thorough makeup cleaner, fuggetaboudit.  Though I looked all cool and ready to go when I woke up each day, I felt all gross and eye gunky.  So I vowed I'd never get them again.

And then I started this new job.  Long hours, bossies, a daily "hurry-up and-wait" routine, all have left me with little time and even less motivation to "maintain."  So I thought I'd give this procedure another shot.  Now I can use the time I save on liner/mascara/lash curling on BARTnaps/praying/great escape plotting instead.




** These badboys come courtesy of Joann at LoAnn's in Sunvalley Mall, if anyone's interested :) **

2 Comments:

At September 27, 2010 at 1:59 PM , Blogger Lala said...

Wow, they look amazing. My lashes are so short ( I think) and I want loger ones...

 
At September 28, 2010 at 3:33 PM , Blogger Marcie said...

Wow, your lashes look great! What a great value.

xo M

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home