Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cheap, Stay-put Liner

I'm just as much of an eyeliner freak as I am a lipgloss addict.  Except I see eyeliner as a necessity and lipgloss as a pertually overstocked luxury.  But if I was stranded on a deserted island and could only take one item with me, it'd be eyeliner.  So now that we're clear on how much I like the stuff, I'm ecsatic to report that I've found a cheap stand-in for my Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes staple:  Rimmel's Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer.  I've only tried it in Noir, but it comes in 6 different colors, and at $5.99 each, I'm kind of consumed with the thought of trying all of them.  Plus unlike MUFE's cult favorite, this is an auto-pencil so no sharpening necessary!  Plus it comes with a smudger on the other side of the pencil to help you get a smokey look. 

I've been working BEYOND late hours at my new job, and this stuff stands up to the challenge of staring at the computer for 11 hours straight in harsh flourescent lighting and in dry office air. 



Here I am after a looooooooooooooooooooong day at work.  No smudging at all!  Get on it, addicts!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home