Monday, January 17, 2011

NARS Pampa/Stolen Kisses Duo

Knowing full-well that I shouldn't, I paid Sephora a visit over that crucial week before Christmas.  I had all my presents pretty much bought, my beauty presents DEFINITELY bought, so me and my debit card were just askin' for trouble.  Luckily, the store was in such a state of disarray that I manged to leave with just a few items, including this $10 steal from NARS - a Pampa/Stolen Kisses stain/gloss duo.

Isn't she gorgeous?! 

Stolen Kisses is a beautiful nude gloss that matches perfectly with the color of my lips - so it's me to the max. Could be my imagination, but the gloss consistency in this duo feels thinner than your average NARS gloss, though it provides just as much color.  

Pampa is a deep red-bronze stain that I'll save for outings that call for an edgier me.  It's one step down from the brownish red that was crazy popular when I was in high school, so bonus points for nostalgia.  It almost makes up for how drying this formula is. 

Stolen Kisses.


Pampa.


Labels:

5 Comments:

At January 17, 2011 at 6:58 PM , Blogger Jen W said...

Love both of them! they are both so flattering on you.

I'm a huge NARS lip gloss fan.

 
At January 18, 2011 at 2:05 PM , Blogger gloss_e said...

Yea, they have incredible products all around. I think I like their blushes better than their lipglosses, but I'm definitely a fan of both.

 
At January 19, 2011 at 3:18 PM , Blogger xx said...

love love the stolen kisses! looks so good

 
At May 17, 2011 at 3:35 PM , Blogger Ivy said...

I think you make the gloss, the gloss doesn't make you...I want your lips, girl!! Cause I don't have any, lol!!

 
At May 19, 2011 at 1:41 AM , Blogger JAILYN said...

I looove the gloss!!! Sexxaaay girl!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home